Пятница, 2024-Апрель-19, 20:48
Главная

"Магия Натальи Манок"

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Магическая Кухня » Колоды таро » Практические занятия по Таро » PRACTICAL READING WITH TAROT (FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE VISITORS)
PRACTICAL READING WITH TAROT
ElviДата: Воскресенье, 2009-Ноябрь-01, 18:31 | Сообщение # 1
Маг
Статус: Offline
HERE YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN SPREADS OR ORDER ONE FREE SPREAD TO THE QUESTION THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR YOU.

IN ORDER TO GET A READING YOU SHOULD:

1. MAKE CORRECT QUESTION YOU ARE INTEREST IN. TRY TO DESCRIBE THE SITUANION IF IT IS DIFFICULT TO PLACE THE PROBLEM IN THE ONLY QUESTION.
2. GIVE YOUR CORRECT NAME
3. GIVE US YOUR CORRECT BIRTH DATE

ОтшельникДата: Понедельник, 2009-Ноябрь-02, 11:28 | Сообщение # 2

Здравствуйте.Меня зовут Ширли. Я родилась в Германии 24 сентября 1978 года. На свой день рождения в этом году я открыла шикарный магазин антиквариата и ювелирных изделий в Старом Яффо в Тель-Авиве в туристической зоне. Вложила огромное количество сил и денег.У меня вопрос: Будет ли мой магазин приносить мне прибыль соответствующую вложенным в него затратам? Станет ли мой магазин прибыльным?С уваением Ширли.

1. СТОИТ ЛИ МНЕ НАЧИНАТЬ СВОЕ СОБСТВЕННОЕ ДЕЛО?-королева посохов

2. ДОЛЕН ЛИ Я ПРИВЛЕКАТЬ В ЭТО ДЕЛО ПАРТНЕРА? - 4 мечей

3. БУДЕТ ЛИ МОЙ ТОВАР ПОЛЬЗОВАТЬСЯ СПРОСОМ? - 10 посохов (это не рыцарь посохов, это туз посохов)

4. БУДЕТ ЛИ МНЕ СЛОЖНО ВСЕ ЭТО ПРОВЕРНУТЬ? - 7 посохов

5. КАКИЕ ДЕЙСТВИЯ Я ДОЛЖЕН СЕЙЧАС ПРЕДПРИНЯТЬ? - туз кубков, это не 7 мечей - это мир

6. С КАКИМИ ТРУДНОСТЯМИ МНЕ ПРИЙДЕТСЯ СТОЛКНУТЬСЯ ПРИ ОБРАЗОВАНИИ БИЗНЕСА? - Королева мечей (это не 8 мечей, это 2 монет)

7. ЕСТЬ ЛИ ШАНС У МОЕЙ КОМПАНИИ СТАТЬ УСПЕШНОЙ? -Башня

8. БУДЕТ ЛИ МОЕ ДЕЛО ПРИНОСИТЬ МНЕ ХОРОШИЙ ДОХОД? - Рыцарь кубков (это не 9 посохов, это влюбленные)

9. ДОЛЖЕН ЛИ Я РЕКЛАМИРОВАТЬ СВОЙ ПРОДУКТ? - 2 кубков

У вас уже был опыт создания подобных предприятий, и вы достаточно квалифицированы в этом вопросе, вам нужно будет только потрудиться немного, для того, чтобы все пошло. Это семейный бизнес и в начале вы будете надеяться только на собственные силы, и семейный средства. У вас перегруз на складе, слишком много товара, который уже долго лежит там мертвым грузом. Сейчас вы можете делать все, что хотите, для того, чтобы этот товар пошел, преград на вашем пути нет. Главное творчески подойти к вопросу. По сути бизнес у вас уже готов, вы его уже открыли. Но не слишком увлекайтесь процессом, поскольку из-за вашей чрезмерной загруженности, и тому, что вы будете много времени уделять работе, может пострадать ваша семья, и там могут возникнуть проблемы. Изначально возможны слабые продажи и продвижения, которые могут привести к тому, что вам прийдется полностью перессмотреть план работы и направление вашего бизнеса, возможно вам прийдется взять в магазин партнера, со свежим взглядом на ситуацию, который поможет вам выйти из затруднительного положения, и повысить продажи.

ОтшельникДата: Понедельник, 2009-Ноябрь-02, 11:36 | Сообщение # 3

Мое имя Стас, дата рождения 03.1973. Я не могу найти себе спутницу жизни и до сих пор не женат.Живу в Тель Авиве с мамой.Материально обеспечен. У меня вопрос: Найду ли я себе спутницу жизни?.С уважением, Стас.

ОтшельникДата: Понедельник, 2009-Ноябрь-02, 11:40 | Сообщение # 4

Стас еще раз.Я не указал месяц моего рождения -ноябрь.Я родился 3 ноября 1973 года.Извините за рассеянность.Стас

ОтшельникДата: Понедельник, 2009-Ноябрь-02, 11:44 | Сообщение # 5

Я Георгий.Дата рождения 4 августа 1972 года.Меня внезапно бросила моя девушка.Ее зовут Виктория.Ушла без объяснений. У меня вопрос: Вернется ли ко мне Виктория?.Спасибо,Георгий

ОтшельникДата: Понедельник, 2009-Ноябрь-02, 11:56 | Сообщение # 6

Здравствуйте! Меня зовут Алекс. В моей семье несчастье.Моя дочь два года назад загуляла с арабом. Мы с женой заставили ее оборвать эти отношения. И она с ним не встречается. Но она не хочет ни с кем встречаться.У нас с женой вопрос: Может наша дочь София 27 января 1990 года рождения встречаться с этим арабом тайно от нас? Спасибо.Алекс

ElviДата: Суббота, 2009-Ноябрь-07, 19:14 | Сообщение # 7
Маг
Dear Elena,
thank you so much for your kind invitation to your forum. As it happens I have a relation question about a man I have had a platonic relationship with for 20 years (the last 10 years only through mail, letters and presents). He is just divorced and doesn´t write as often or as much as he used to. I made a reading and the advice was "Death", but it can´t be ending this beautiful friendship. I think it means the relationship must change in some fundamental way.
The reading was;
1. My main role in the relationship; Page of Pentacles.

You are ready to start new project in your life and waiting news from this man

2.My friend´s main role;Strength.

The main thing he is interesting in now is SEX and not only with you but with many other women. He become crazy after divorce and he feels strong sexual hungry.

3. The underlying fundamentals; The Magician(my numerical card.)

This card means that you are free and lonely.

4.My hopes for the relationship;The World.

Your hope you could got him at least because everything has finished. He is divorced, and it seems nothing can prevent you from this meeting

5. His hope for the relationship; The Star.

he wants to be the Star, to be loved by other women, to be very much in demands among other women.

6.My worries for the relationship;5 of Cups.

He disappoined you. Because nothing has changed in your life with his divorce.

7.His worries for the relationship;Knight of Wands.

Now he is the man who is absent in your life, he is avoiding to join.

8Advice for improving the relationship; Death + Emperor

In order to get this man you should transform these relationships and take them to the new level differ from those you has before. You should become an interesting for him like a woman first of all nut not only pen friend.

aybe you can make a reading for me to find out what this means some day when you have the time?
Yours sincerely,
Eva-Maria

ElviДата: Суббота, 2009-Ноябрь-07, 20:30 | Сообщение # 8
Маг
SHE - KNIGHT OF SWORDS
HE - QUEEN OF COINS
SHE SHOWS HIM - 9 COINS
HE SHOWS HER - THE STAR
SHE IS HIDING FROM HIM - THE MAGICIAN
HE IS HIDING FROM HER - KING OF COINS
AT HER FEET - THE WORLD
AT HIS FEET - 4 OF WANDS
IN HER HEAD - 10 COINS
IN HIS HEAD - THE STRENGTH
WHAT JOINS THEM - THE SUN
WHAT BLESS THEM - 5 COINS
WHAT CAN SEPARATE THEM - 3 WANDS
HER WOODS - TEMPERANCE + DEVIL + FOOL
HIS WOODS - ACE OF CUPS + 9 CUPS + 7 SWORDS
HER RESUME- PAGE OF COINS
HIS RESUME - 9 WANDS
TOTAL RESUME - 10 WANDS

She rebelled against this situation, and try to solve the problem with all her efforts, to make the situation clear, she is frustrating situation when he stopped to talk with she. But he has no desire to meet her right now, he thinks about his life very practically, he hopes to meet rich woman with money. He is looking stable woman who could take him to her house and take care of him not only physically but materially also. He looks to the love from the point of view of business. When he was married he had many short time relationships with other women he is not right man in the whole. He is look like the Star now is very interesting subject for other women. he is free and he thinks that he will be in demands. So that he tries to cut all old ties even with she, he wants to start his life with blank paper. She is the part of his past life and he is tired (to his mind) from these idyllic relationships he had with her.
He thinks he is still young and only he enter the street all women would be proud to pick him up. But the main problem is he is overestimate himself too much. One time he can understand that he is not so young and not so rich to spend money to young and pretty girls. He wants enjoy freedom and play sex with girls. he began new life.

What about her?

She shows that she is lovely and free, she is ready to take him to her house in order to adjust stable relationships. Now she worry too much because she is due to 5 of coins in the miserable state and do not want to loose him. She is afraid to loose him too much. Frankly speaking she is fooled by him and by his attention.
She made correspondence him too long and have lost her time and chance. Now she is not interesting for him from the point of view of sexual relationships.
What she should do? is to change the way of these relationships and draw out from the idyllic type of relationships to the strong active position.
She should draw him to her personality and her body, may be even magically.

For their total future:

They will meet one day and it is very important for her not to loose her chance that time. She should draw him to her bed. There should be sexual relationships can be lead to the stable family life. She should become sexually attractive to him.
She can win the time when he will be disappointed in his new life, when he will understand that life is not so bright he seemed before divorce, he is not too much in demands, he is not too successful seducer, so this time she can win and get him.
She can hope for stable relationships even like family but unfortunately she will not be too much happy with this man because he is not stable he will be like wolf who always looks to the forest.

If she is ready to such way of new relationships she can fight for them, she has abilities to draw him to her place.

ElviДата: Воскресенье, 2009-Ноябрь-08, 09:13 | Сообщение # 9
Маг
история прошлых отношений - 4 монет
В каких отношениях она сейчас находится - СИла
В каких отношениях находится партнер - Туз мечей
Хотела бы она вернуть отношения - 6 посохов
Хотел бы он вернуть эти отношения - Звезда
Что мешает сближению - 3 мечей
Что помогает сближению - паж кубков
Скрытые подводные камни - 2 монет
Итог Влюбленные

Это ее накопления, она долго работала над этими отношениями, чтобы так просто это потерять
Сила - она со всей мощью настаивает на связи с ним, готова к сближению, желание интимной связи с ним.
Туз мечей - (это не повешенный, это 10 посохов), он рвет все старое, он устал от всех отношений, он рвет все связи со своими потерями.
6 посохов - хотела бы
Звезда - он хочет погулять, он не хочет серьезных отношений, он хочет заводить новые связи для удовольствия.
3 мечей - он хочет со всеми разорвать. это его сознательный посток, он устал от прежней жизни и она подпадает под ту усталость.
паж кубков - он не очень опытный в делах соблазнения, поэтому вполне может быть, он погуляет и остановится, он не будет очень удачный в своей гульбе, если ему не повезет соблазнять женщин, если ему не хватит денег, то он вернется.
2 монет - ему нравится эта суете сует. Он сейчас на гребне, он наслаждается этой свободой,
Выбор он делает на удовлетворение своего желания.

ОтшельникДата: Среда, 2009-Декабрь-02, 19:56 | Сообщение # 10

hi elenor,
its lyn here (ruschka ) i have a spread i would like help with ifd i could its for a freind of mine on another site i am on she wants to know if she will get back with her x boyfriend so i took this spread off the site we are on and kinda interpreted it like this i have put my interp of it but will need help with it i think i would be so grsateful for your insights into this for me thankyou hun so i used my rider wite deck heres what i got ,

card1, the wheel of fourtune, how the relationship used to be-- so i gues it was very diffrent indeeed and it was fate that maybe how they met too .

These relationships are fatal, may be even karmic. They are different people and due to the physic they attract to each other, there is sort of chemistry between them

card,2, ace of pentecles, what led to end of the relationship, -- it could be her x or her?? wanted to take a new direction either through work to another area were she lived an oppertunity , or another person they could of atarted a relationship with someone else??

Money, debts. some one of them was looking for better richer partner.

card,3. page of wands, were the relationship currently stands,she maybe waiting to see if she can rekindle passion from him waiting for him to offer her a new oppertunity to develop there relationship all over again.

She needs to advice what to do the next. Yes she is waiting for offer from his side. But she does not know how to do it. She is looking for advice from destiny.

card, 4 , 5 of wands , what was the most important lesson spiritually to be learnd from the seperation, hmm i am abit confused with this one could it mean she needs to learn that things can get out of control and compition can be rife if she lets it , and she can loose things by not stsnding her ground ?? lol i dunno with that one?

All her attempts to join him are not successful now, he destroying her hopes.

card, 5, king of swords, why is she trying to get back together with him , , she wants achance to get to the bottom of the matter and obviously she is apart from him ,does she see a way through there problems now she is apart from him that otherwise she wouldent of if they were together?? also she could of had advice off an older man surrounding them both ?

He is offended.

card, 6, 8 of swords , what obsacle do you need to overcome if the realtionship is to be renued , i can only think the obstacle here is here own thinking letting her be her own worse fears, getting stuck in the thought of not being able to change her situation around her , not doing anything about it relaising its up to her if she wants the problems to change she must find the strength to at least do somthing about it not leave things as they are and hoping things wil just right themselfs being blind and ignoring the problems wont help anything if thry get back together .

This past separating is pressing them

card, 7, knight of wands, what obstacle do they need to overcome (him) to renue relationship i guess his loyalty and commitment to her not being selfish like he thinks he can come and go and please himself whenever he feels like it and using his charm on her to get what he wants, also he needs to learn the act of staying whenever an obstacle comes along.

The main problem is distance between them, he is absent in her life.

card,8, 6 of wands, what needs to be considerd before trying to make the relationship work , you need to consider that there needs to be lots of give and take on both parts here
to help make this relationship work more balance from both of you if you want this relationship to work ,

Actually they will meet together in order to agree all past misunderstandings.

card,9, the chariot, what is the true potential of this relationship in the future , i guess it will be a battle and a struggle for you to keep the direction , also a battle of wills it will be mainly one sided and feeling of trying to keep your control here to keep it balanced but you cant do this one handed you both need to go the same direction if you want it to develop into somthing better and be victorious , one of you is always going to be stirring its direction i feel while the other will be trying to pull you in another,

They will meet soon, may be he will come to her place to see her.

card 10, 5 of swords, is this relationship meant to be , i think it was always going to be inevitable that you were going to end this realtionship in a blazing row one of you feeling you have the upper hand ove rthe other i guess it was meant to be aparting of the ways while one of you feeling like the winner the other giving in but in the end no-one has won here everyone looses , a relationship thats ended in hurt and pain for eveyone .

But the end is not such successful she hopes. They will meet to separate again.

hi elenor i need help with this spread if you could please hun , any of your brillant insight would be great its took me all day to work this out and even longer to type i am so crap at typing lol thanks for this love lyn (rushka) xx

ОтшельникДата: Воскресенье, 2009-Декабрь-06, 15:40 | Сообщение # 11

hi elenor thankyou for your help with my spread i also agree with most your interpretations, i had someone else say it was a karmic situation too thankyou for all you help and inviting me to use your site you have been very kind xx

Форум Магическая Кухня » Колоды таро » Практические занятия по Таро » PRACTICAL READING WITH TAROT (FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE VISITORS)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

поиск по форуму:
/index/10
Наталь Манок © 2024